Recent Posts

Follow Me on Pinterest
A blog about a mom with a crazy boy and a new baby girl trying to figure it all out and keep life simple.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Toddler Preschool

Now that my 16 month little guy is curious about everything, I can't help but fuel his curiosity. The FREE 2 year old curriculum provided by www.abcjesusloveme.com which seems to blend the right amount of academic, faith, and fun. I hope to use this as a framework for information and activities that I expose him to, but do not force on him. In addition, I will probably use Montessori type activities to supplement his need for hands on activities. I am like a sponge looking for new resources over the internet, so if you have any, please leave me a comment. Look out for upcoming posts about inexpensive enrichment activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More