Recent Posts

Follow Me on Pinterest
A blog about a mom with a crazy boy and a new baby girl trying to figure it all out and keep life simple.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Free Resource: Library

This may sound like a no brainer, but using the library has cut down materials budget tremendously. Through my library's website, I am able to reserve all of the books for his curriculum. Not to mention, I can check out educational DVDs and homeschooling resources. With an antsy 16 month-old, it saves me so much time and hassle to be able to walk to the front desk and have all of my materials waiting for me! Our library also has a decent toddler story time, so if I time it right, it can be a very productive outing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More